- Inspect battery terminals and cables and clean if needed. Charge battery to full capacity. Load test battery and record readings. Inspect alternator belt and adjust as required. Perform alternator output test and record readings. Perform starter draw test and record readings.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace –
- Sticker no.#AI208708943 Brake specs. Front 6 Rear NEW Tires 8/32
- Emissions Sticker#.IM26505771
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter with synthetic blend motor oil . Check air filter and breather filters.Check belts and hoses . Check all fluid levels and top off . Check and set tire pressures. Add extra time to remove engine covers and/or Reset Maintenance Lights .(Notice extra charge for oil filter and/or oil type on some vehicles may be required)
- Labor to replace rear brake pads and brake rotors. Clean and service calipers and brake rotor hubs. Flush and blead rear brake system. Road test car.
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Computer spin balance tire. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- 4 Wheel Computer Alignment
GEORGE J D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2022