- Replacement of 7.2 quarts of synthetic motor oil and oil filter. Check all fluids and tire pressures. Check belts and hoses. Reset maintenance light. (Extra charge for oil filter on some vehicles may apply)
- VEHICLE IS DUE FOR OIL CHANGE
- TECHNICIAN PULLED ALL 4 WHEELS TO INSPECT THE BRAKES VEHICLE NEEDS REAR BRAKES & ROTORS & RECOMMEND REPLACING FRONT BRAKES & ROTORS MEASURE 4B
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Labor to replace rear brake pads and brake rotors. Clean and service calipers and brake rotor hubs. Flush and blead rear brake system. Road test car.
- RESET ELECTRIC PARKING BRAKE WITH COMPUTER
MICHAEL G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2022